Sunday, August 23, 2009

Currently Craving...

Every once in a while I obsess over a fashion item. Very rarely do I succeed in obtaining these items and my past loves have included Miu Miu bags and Prada shoes. After much rehabilitation I have overcome these unhealthy fixations but recently I developed a new one.

Behold...


the Acne Atacoma leather and silver platforms. It sounds dangerous, intimidating and a little exotic. Whatever image the description conjures up in your mind, in my mind the only image I see is of me wearing this glorious pair of footwear. Alas, just thinking positively isn't enough to cough up the cash for a pair of $480 shoes. I think I will just have to settle for the above image.

Dommage.

On Alexa Chung



Photo Credit: The Fashion Spot, aperfectguide.se

No comments:

Post a Comment